XtremeGaming900XtremeGaming900

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Jetpack Joyride Remix Jetpack Joyride Remix

This brings back so much nostalgia for me! I love the music! It is very original, yet still stays to the sort of lab breakthrough theme! Would use in my Jetpack Joyride GD level if it was allowed for use :P Anyways, Great song! I love it!
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the fact that it doesn't really fit any categories, since you can't really dance to it but you also can't listen to it like you would listen to a dubstep song. To me, it doesn't fit in any categories.

LazerBlast [A4753] LazerBlast [A4753]

Amazing! Definitely something that should get way more attention!

A4753 responds:

Thanks man! That is nice to hear :D

[ELECTRO] Pegboard nerds - Disconnected (Not My Work!) [ELECTRO] Pegboard nerds - Disconnected (Not My Work!)

Love the song!

The World's Wonderful End [A4753] The World's Wonderful End [A4753]

A beautiful song! Keep up the amazing work! It feels like I am drifting off into some kind of fantasy land and discovering the wonders of a beautiful kingdom. When the song ended, I started wishing the song was longer. One thing: ma a better beat drop.

A4753 responds:

thanks, bud!
the beat drop is quite repetitive, you're right... I will update it with more variation, mahbeh x)

your impressions are similar to mine, that's quite an achievement xD
for the length, I couldn't imagine the folowing... I did my best x)

Geometrical Dominator ( Jjoon RMX ) Geometrical Dominator ( Jjoon RMX )

Very cool! If someone made me listen to this, I wouldn't be thinking that it was just another copy, I would be like "WOAH! That remix is so swagolicious!"

jjoon responds: